Sunday 24 February 2013

Appliying theory

Genre
I looked at both thriller and horror and will use some of the codes and conventions in my own opening sequence.
It is most likely that our film will be psychological horror. In our sequence I would like to use

  • A female against a male character. 
  • Possibly drug taking. 
  • A masked killer or killer who is an outcast. 
  • High key lighting for shadows. 
  • Flashbacks
Narrative

Our sequence is only 2 minutes long so there cant be and that means that we can only have a few stages of Todorov (Equilibrium and Disruption possibly). It will also be important for us to get in the main protagonist and villain obvious in the first clip.  I would like there to be some binary opposites established also.
 
Audience
I explain Audience and apply it in a two separate posts you can view both posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment